From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:19:41 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Contribute to the Registry of U.S. Government
Publication Digitization Projects
Date:   Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:18:35 -0400
From:   David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

And now there are three was my first thought? And which one do I seek
out before I duplicate something? The GPO site seems to be obviously
restricting itself to U.S. Government publications - which are certainly
numerous enough in themselves - while both WAML and MAGERT would accept
materials produced by the Dutch, an individual, and/or the U.S.
government. I agree with Paige and Phil that consolidation is something
that we should work towards as such projects are growing geometrically
it seems.

David Cobb

--
David A. Cobb