From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:27:24 -0600
Subject:        Re: Inquiry from government documents librarian about
classification systems used for USGS 7.5 minute topographic maps
Date:   Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:11:28 -0500
From:   Ava Iuliano <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Thank you for clearing this up for us at USF, too!  I was floored by the
timing of the original message, as we have just started cataloging the
7.5 minute series of topo maps here, as well!  Our current
classification is the same as described by Mr. Grabach and Mr Andrew to
collocate all the maps in a single, easier to browse area.

Ava Iuliano
Graduate Assistant
USF Tampa Library

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]