From:
"Paige G. Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:47:30 -0400
Rosa,

I've attached a current f/g list for the 655 field for carto resources. I also put this in the group of "ready reference" handouts in a binder of materials for those attending the last couple of map cataloging workshops I've delivered, including at the CARTO 2013 meeting held at the Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton. To my knowledge there have been no changes/additions to this list in at least a year.

Paige