From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:57:07 -0500
Subject:        Fwd: Introducing the Conservation Geoportal! -
ConservationMaps.org
Date:   Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:42:11 -0500
From:   John Lawton <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Forwarded from another listserv I subscribe to.  Likely of interest to many
in the map and GIS library community.

John Lawton
Interim Head
John R. Borchert Map Library
University of Minnesota
S-76 Wilson Library
309 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55455
Phone: (612) 624-5757 | Fax: (612) 626-9353
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://map.lib.umn.edu