From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:10:56 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:32:17 -0700
From: Mary Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Maps Offer:  Metsker County Maps - CA, ID, OR
Sender: Mary Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

I have three boxes of folded Metsker County maps (1984?) that I would like to give away for the states of California, Idaho, and Oregon.   If you want them, you gotta take the whole state, though.  I am not sure if all the counties are included for Idaho and Oregon.  I do know that the California set is not complete because there are 24 Compass county maps in the box as well (you can have them as well!).

Pls send mailing address.

Mary Douglass
Map Librarian
Seattle Public Library