From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:24:14 -0400
Dear MAPS-L Friends,

I need to issue an update on the Sinaloa and Cities map description. The
scale of the Sinaloa state map is 1:1,100,000 (a scale appears in the
description "1:1,250,000 +/-").

After using my handy SCALEFINDER I was able to better calculate what the
true scale is. This map will be available for online ordering later
today. The corrected description appears below.

Available from Mexico Maps:

Sinaloa Mapa Turistico de Carreteras y Planos Turisticos de Culiacan,
Mazatlan y Los Mochis-folded map featuring three excellent city plans
for the state of Sinaloa. One side contains the map of the state of
Sinaloa, the Los Mochis map and the Culiacan map. Both city maps have
insets of the city centers and listings of services, tourist sites,
public buildings, restaurants, hotels, etc.

The Sinaloa state map is very detailed with five levels of roads,
mileage markers, municipal boundaries (like our counties), hydrographic
features and many tourist symbols depicting activities.

Verso dedicated to Mazatlan with two insets and lots of listings (248)
of services, attractions, banks, etc. in fine detail.

ISBN 1586111418
$9.95
27" x 18"
scales: