From:
Darius Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 14:36:46 EST

The following message seems to have been bouncing around the Internet via a
number of newsgroups and Listserv groups. I thought I would pass it along to
the map community as well! It may be of interest? I know nothing further
about the posts other than what appears here, so no applications or cvs to
me please!
Regards,
Darius Bartlett