From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:33:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Has anyone conducted a maps usage survey?]]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:55:38 -0400
From: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

Alice et. al. -

Having just attended this Fall's LIBER Map group meeting at Cambridge
University I am familiar with this questionnaire as Nick Millea (Oxford)
gave an excellent summary of their findings which I don't believe have been
posted yet.

The questionnaire may be found at:
www.maps.ethz.ch/LIBERquestionaire2003.html.

Some of the questions may be uniquely European but it has many appropriate
questions for all map collections.

David Cobb

At 01:41 PM 10/14/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

David A. Cobb                                   Tel. 617.495.2417
Harvard Map Collection                          FAX  617.496.0440
Harvard College Library                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Cambridge, MA 02138                             HTTP://hcl.harvard.edu/maps