Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 21:38:51 EST
I haven't been rude in at least three days, so here goes...

Does anyone out there have a clue as to why the multitude of map library job
openings are not being filled? May I list examples? UILL, recently
readvertised?, AGS, UCLA, YALE,NYPL even, etc., etc.

Most, if not all of these are administrative positions, in good collections.
What is going on?

If all these positions were filled, that would open up 5-6 more jobs, which
when filled would  open up 5-6 beginning level jobs perhaps?

Is it the stars? Are the planets out of whack? Whatsup?

Alice Hudson
Map Division, NYPL