From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:24:10 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Subject: MAPS-L: TAVO atlas
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005
From: Matthew Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Jenny,

I inventoried our TAVO atlas against the ad that came several weeks ago and
determined that it probably wasn't a new edition.  They refer to 3
different
editions, but my understanding is that the only difference is the
packaging/binding: one is available as 12 volume hardcover set, one as a 7
portfolio set and the third is loose sheets in two boxes.  The hardcover
set
was being touted as new -- maybe that is the source of our confusion??

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  I've also long since recycled the
ad and am working from memory.

Matthew Parsons, Map Librarian
Map Collection & Cartographic Information Services
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900, Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-9392