From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:32:55 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
-
Subject: Easy GIS map and data viewer
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005
From: Lisa Emmer <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

For subscribers with an interest in digital data, we have just released
an easy-to-use map and data viewer  for interdisciplinary research.  The
TerraViva!® Global Data Analyst interface is specifically designed to
enable rapid visualization, advanced analysis, and communication of
geospatial information without the need for extensive training.  The
program comes pre-loaded with basic maps and data and additional
map/data bundles can be added with TerraViva!® GeoPacks.  Our data
partners include the World Resources Institute and the Socioeconomic
Data and Applications Center.

Please call if you'd like a demo copy.

Lisa Emmer
ISCIENCES, L.L.C.
300 N. Fifth Ave., Suite 120
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
www.isciences.com
www.terraviva.net
Giving you the power to know your world!