From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:19:27 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:27:46 -0500
From: Maureen Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CD-ROM atlases for Windows NT?
Sender: Maureen Farrell <[log in to unmask]>

We are looking for recommendations for CD-ROM World and U.S. atlases
that will run under Windows NT 4.0.
We recently replaced our "stand-alone" PC with a networked PC and
are having difficulty installing and running many of our atlases
(including the Hammond World which lists NT as a platform option).
We would especially appreciate suggestions for software appropriate for
a public library setting.
My only source so far has been Children's Software Revue (WWW) which
does offer a nice search capability where you can specify by platform
and a number of other variables. Their results included EARTHA and Rand
McNally New Millenium.
Thanks
Maureen Farrell
Cleveland Public Library

search indicated
  Maureen Farrell                Email: [log in to unmask]
  Map Collection                 Phone: (216)623-2880
  Cleveland Public Library         Fax: (216)902-4978
  325 Superior Avenue
  Cleveland, OH  44114             http://www.cpl.org
--- End Forwarded Message ---