From:
Justin the Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 22:37:17 EST

Hello:

I am an avid collector of city maps.

I have always been fascinated with what I like to call 'border cases';
that is to say, cities that function as a discrete economic unit
but have one or more major political divisions running through them,
most typically state lines.

Currenly I am seeking maps of two American cities: Texarkana TX/AR
and Bristol TN/VA.  I've looked in map stores all over my own home
town (Portland OR), including some local travel stores that have
all maps but the two I'm looking for.

Would anyone who subscribes to this list have access to fairly
detailed city street maps of the two (four?) cities?  If so,
please reply via email: they don't have to be extremely expensive,
and I can reimburse you for it as well as cut a deal on the postage
if necessary.

TIA,
...Justin

--
  As Seen On | Justin the Blue * SunDial Earth Station * [log in to unmask]
  ___ _    _ | The revolution's being televised: see alt.religion.scientology