From:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 17:11:53 EDT
To those of you on the list who are planning on attending the upcoming (very
quickly I might add!) SLA Annual Conference in Atlanta; I am still in need of
at least 2-3 more drivers to volunteer to get us to and from ERDAS on Monday
afternoon, June 13th! So far I have 4 confirmed drivers, including myself, who
can carry 12 or 13 passengers. I am anticipating at least 20 individuals who
want to check out the facilities at ERDAS, so I desperately am seeking more
drivers. PLEASE contact me via telephone or email as quickly as possible to
volunteer your vehicle and your driving skills so that we may get to and from
ERDAS as efficiently as possible. I will have maps and a written description
available for each driver, to give out at or before the Annual Business Meeting
on Monday morning. I look forward to many replies in the coming days. Thanking
all of you in advance...Paige

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Map Cataloger
Cataloging Dept./Main Library