From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:47:26 -0500
Subject:        Re: [Maphist] International Conference on the History of
Cartography - 2011 invitation
Date:   Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Jay Lester <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Discussion group for map history <[log in to unmask]>, *Maps-L
<[log in to unmask]>, *Lismaps <[log in to unmask]>,
*Liber-GdC <[log in to unmask]>

Hello to all the lists,

The hyperlinks in Tony's recent ICHC 2011 announcement inadvertently
include a ">" on the end as part of the URL, which on my computer
renders them invalid. Try copying/pasting these URLs:

http://www.maphistory.info/ichcguide.html
for Please see the 'Guidelines for those organising future
International
Conferences on the History of Cartography'

and

http://www.ichc2007.ch
For details of the 22nd conference (Bern, Switzerland 8-13 July 2007)

Hope to meet y'all in Bern!

Jay L