From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:55:41 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:23:52 -0400
From: Peter Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vegetation/Landscapes for South East Siberia
Sender: Peter Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
To: MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

We have a scholar in Russia who plans to come work with us and wants to
know if we have vegetation and landscape maps for South East Siberia at
scales of 1:1,500,000; she has been told that she cannot bring them with
her. All of our large area thematic map data is at best resolution in
scales of 1:2,000,000. Does anyone know of maps of this type/scale for
that region, that might be borrowed temporarily and scanned? Sorry I
haven't been given anymore info than that right now. Thanks in advance.

Peter S.

--
Peter Schlesinger
GIS & Remote Sensing Laboratory