From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:09:15 -0500
Subject: Re: quilt maps
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:07:23 -0500
From: Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee
To: Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

I found this online ... Is this it Russell?

This four panel quilt is the centerpiece of the newly remodeled Eielson
Visitor Center in Denali National Park. The quilt was made by a local in
Kantishna and is entirely hand dyed. It depicts Denali through the
seasons--winter is on the left, which blends into spring, then into
summer, then fall, then blending back into winter on the right.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jordan_in_alaska/2844431985/

Angie