Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:11:21 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: LIBER Groupe des Cartothecaires
Date:   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:04:53 -0400
From:   James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Great news that things are not moribund....slow..quiet...but not dead :-)
As for the education group...that looks great and thanks for the web site...
I may send along a bit of info to add related to a library school course I
have taught this term which, if the outline works, might be of use to
others???

By the way, I have used many of the papers from the Group within the course
this year....those papers are wonderful, high quality sources for
relatively current views
but (more importantly) great papers showing where things have come from
and some wonderful
examples of what others have done!

thanks
james

--
James C. Boxall, FRGS
Director and Curator

Vice President, Canadian Cartographic Association
http://www.cca-acc.org/

Vice President, Geomatics Association of Nova Scotia
http://www.gans.ca