Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1993 15:55:00 EDT
I received a message that you were looking for suggestions in respect to snowfa
ll maps.  I have a suggestion but that is all.  It could help.  TELNET to CARL.
LIB.ASU.EDU and login as CARL.  Then hit return till the menu screen shows up.
 to exit type //EXIT.  This is a series of databases that have maps, encycloped
ias and many other things.  All they can offer are the call numbers to the maps
 but they are likely to have it.  They could probably send them to your library
.  I have received books from other libraries such as Chicago and Houston publi
c libraries.  I am a senior at the University of Alabama.  This should get you
on your way.  Good luck!