From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:07:29 -0500
Subject: Canadian Fire Insurance Plans for Sale
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:11:22 -0500
From: Shirley Coulthard <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Canadian Fire Insurance Plans For Sale.
I have a large collection of Canadian Fire Insurance Plans for sale.
These plans range in age from the mid 1870s to 1970s. The details on
these plans are colour coded. The earlier plans are hand painted. These
plans show considerable detail on the building components on the
individual sites; e.g. building size and shape, number of floors, type
of construction and many storage facilities both above and below ground.
The earlier plans were prepared by Charles E. Goad and the later plans
were produced by the Insurance Bureau of Canada. My inventory is broken
down
into ten individual price lists, one for each of the ten provinces.
I am also interested in acquiring any Canadian Fire Insurance Plans
produced by D.A. Sanborn. The Sanborn Company operated out of New York.
There are also some Fire Insurance Plans which were produced on
individual municipalities pre 1850. I would be interested in receiving
an email from anyone who has any of these items that may be surplus to
their needs.
I may be contacted by email at [log in to unmask] My address is
Coulthard Appraisals Limited, 499 Oak Park Drive, London, On N6H 3N6.