From:
Lisa Recupero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 15:31:39 EST
To answer the question  Lisa Recupero  asks before the message she has
forwarded from GovDoc-L:  It is assumed by the moderator of this list that
the person forwarding a message has the approval of the sender of the
origional message.  In the real world of the matrix this is done only when the
person forwarding the message:  1) thinks to do so;  2) feels like taking the
time; and 3) judges that they need to do so.   As I just stated I assume
forwarders have done so and hold them responable.  However I would check
the message, as I do all messages, trying to spot potential problems, and
asking about questionable messages.---------------Johnnie

I am forwarding this to MAPS-L, needless to say, since they point
out they don't have access to MAPS-L send replies to them.
Is it legal to forward messages to a list with out warning the
original sender of the message?

Forwarded
message: > From [log in to unmask] Tue Dec 14 11:06 CST 1993

--

Lisa A. Recupero                        [log in to unmask]
Reference Librarian                     (314) 341-4007