From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:29:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Electronic map data and GPS: Mohave Desert]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:51:22 -0800
From: Wendie Helms <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Ken,

My library owns cd-roms from the Mojave Desert Ecosystem Program.  I believe
you can obtain the same data from this website: http://www.mojavedata.gov/.

There is raster and vector data for roads, elevation, etc.  I am not sure if
the data will be at the detail or in the format your patron needs.

Wendie Helms
Map Curator, Map Collection, Science Library
University of California, Riverside
(951)827-6423