From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:07:16 -0500
Subject: Opstina boundary files
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:17:07 -0600 (CST)
From: Christopher Winters <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Does anyone know where I can get third-order administrative division
boundary files for Serbia and Montenegro, Croatia, and Bosnia? These would
be for the districts known in the former Yugoslavia as opstine [sing.:
opstina, in both cases with s hacek in Croatian]. Such files seem to be
widely available for Slovenia and Macedonia but not for the rest of the
former Yugoslavia. I'd be very grateful for suggestions.

Thanks.

Chris Winters
University of Chicago Library