From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:30:39 -0600
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "MARZIO VENEMAN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Angie Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:09:33 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Elshayal Smart GIS Map Edito r

Dear subsribers Maps-Listserv.,

With reference to mapping software, I take pleasure informing you as follows with reference to this niche:

New Version Elshayal Smart GIS Map Editor 4.27
The First Arabian Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Dec. 06, 2009

Elshayal Smart GIS Map Editor
1.GIS Free Software
2.Download, mosaic Google Earth tiles map
3.Convert Autocad DXF to shape file
4.Trace, save GPS
5.Geo Reference, Rectify Raster Images
6.Edit, make shape files
7.Attribute Data Base Analysis
8.Spatial Location Analysis
9.Shortest Path
10.Convert Coordinates Systems
11.Convert Shape types
12.Edit, make Tables
13.UnDo, ReDo
14.Thematic Color Field
15.Run VB Script
16.Divide polygon with buffer
17.Rotate - Scale

[red. The page does not seem to operate, however the download section with Cnet (also mentioned on YAHOO!) does.]

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

Rythmos Creative Advisory
International professional business services (business measurement process, strategic systems audit) and business process re-engeneering (BPR), financial back-office, taxation, expatriates & ICT.

Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/Rythmomachy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy

This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add [log in to unmask] to your address book or safe list.