From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:08:08 -0600
Subject:        Re: A New Generation of USGS Maps
Date:   Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:59:19 -0800
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask]

Can anyone tell me why we still seem to get the BLM paper maps on a
regular basis--maybe not quite as often as previously, but they are
still being printed. Why and how do they keep getting produced, and is
the end in sight for them also?
It is so hard to make plans for housing and shelving maps when they just
stop without notice.

Debbi

"A person who smiles in the face of adversity...probably has a scapegoat."

Inactive hide details for Angie Cope ---12/17/2009 09:19:23
AM----------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: A New GAngie Cope
---12/17/2009 09:19:23 AM----------- Original Message -------- Subject:
Re: A New Generation of USGS Maps