From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 16:30:39 EST
Friends:

     The Map Collection at the University of Georgia will be closed for a
holiday period over the next ten days.  It will reopen Tuesday, January 2.
Maps-L will continue to run over the holiday period.  I will run it from my
home computer.  I do not have the full capabilities of the office systems on
my home computer so some things might not be possible over the next ten days.
If the University main-frame computer gets in trouble message traffic might be
disrupted.

Hope all of you celebrating holidays have a great celebration and good cheer.
Those of you not celebrating a holiday I hope also will have a good time.

Johnnie Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L
Map Curator, University of Georgia