From:
Chris Gomoiu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 1995 17:28:18 EDT

>I recently acquired the CDROM product Digital Chart of the World and
>am quite impressed.  Now if I had a decent application programming
>interface..... Ah, that's another matter.  Anyway, I also pulled from
>the Internet vpfview, the Unix X Window System viewer.  In the on-line
>help, an obscure reference is made to a user's manual.  Does anyone
>know where I might obtain this user's manual?  A net pointer is fine.
>
>--------------------------+------------------------------------------
>Charles Gilley            |   All comments are my own...
>Senior Software Engineer -|-
>AEL/Cross Systems         |   Cross Systems - We make your radar
>404-475-3633              |   see double, triple, or more.
>--------------------------+------------------------------------------

Hi,

Would you be so kind to tell me how can I get the Digital Map of the Wolrd CD-ROM?
Actually I need only two files from it, the ISRAEL.GEO and .ISRAEL.IMG but maybe
you know of some other place to get them, a resolution of 400 meters would be nice.

Many thanks,

Chris Gomoiu

..and sorry I can't help you with your question...

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Date: 08/07/95
Time: 19:32:13