From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:21:50 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:05:37 -0600
From: Ronald Whistance-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re:      Lake Havasu City (fwd)

Now that would be comical.  Imagine London owning part or
all of the USA west to Lake Havasu, all because of a plaque
on a bridge.  Actually Brendan, they didn't even get the
bridge they thought they were buying.  They thought they had
purchased Tower Bridge.  What they did get was and as is,
where is deal with anything attached still in place.

Ron