From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Jones-Eddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:53:21 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:41:32 -0600
From: Julie Jones-Eddy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Maps to offer
Sender: Julie Jones-Eddy <[log in to unmask]>

I have searched high and low to find the publications these maps probably go
with - to no avail.  If you want them, or can figure out what they belong
with (I'm reasonably sure we don't have what they go with) please reply.

E. C/. Beaumont and R.B. O"Sullivan.  "Geologic Map of the Satan
Pass-Thoreau Area, McKinley County, New Mexico.  1957

United States - East Coast, North Carolina. Portsmouth Island to Beaufort,
including Cape Lookout Shoals (right lower corner "C & G.S. 1233", right
upper corner "Caswell Silver Figure 4") [on one side]; United States - East
Coast, Florida. Cape Canaveral to Bethel Shoal (right lower corner C.&G.S.
1246, right upper corner "Caswell Silver Figure 3") [on the other side].  I
think C. & G.S. might be "Coast and Geodetic Survey" and Caswell Silver is
an author's name.

United States - East Coast, North Carolina.  Approaches to Cape Fear River
(right lower corner "C. &G.S. 1236", right upper corner "Caswell Silver
Figure 3") [on one side];  [blank on other side]

Julie Jones-Eddy
Government Documents Librarian
Colorado College Tutt Library
1021 N. Cascade Ave.