From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:31:08 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:58:34 +0100
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Availability of World 1:500k Series 1404 <fwd>
Sender: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>

Ken:

Few of this series are being revised (at least, for public sale); but some
sheets of the Balkans/'Yugoslavia' (not surprizingly) have been issued over
the last few years.  But I suggest your patron inquire (as in IMTA's
'Membership Directory, 2001-2002') of Mrs Elizabeth Manterfield of the
Defence Geographic Centre, Tolworth,  Surrey KT6 7NB [NB completion to first
half of zip-code],  England/GB/UK [or what you will]; e-mail:

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG; IMTA Member)
http://www.rgs.org

--- End Forwarded Message ---