From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:41:18 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:26:00 -0500
From: Peter Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Digital vector data for Amazon regions??
Sender: Peter Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

We're looking for Amazon region digital data in vector format for a
modeling effort. The desired data layers include: roads, railways,
pipelines, transmission lines, and waterways. Scale/resolution should
not be better than 1:250,000, and the more recent the better. The data
is desired for the Brazilian Amazon states of Acre, Amapa, Amazonas,
Roraima, Rondonia, Mato Grosso, Para, Tocantins, Goias, and Maranhao, as
well as Amazonian regions of Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana,
Suriname, and French Guyana. Please contact me about any free, 'free',
and commercial data for these regions. Thanks much. I will summarize

My apologies in advance for the cross-listing of this query on a number
of GIS-related Internet lists.

Peter Schlesinger
--
Peter Schlesinger