From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:09:47 -0600
Subject:        Re: plotters in libraries
Date:   04 Dec 2009 15:52:15 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask] (Map Room)
To:     [log in to unmask] ("Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum")

Hello,

Here at Dartmouth, we have a plotter in the Map Room itself.  It is open to the public but it is not self-serve.  Rumor has it that there is a self-serve plotter at the engineering school but also that it is often 'broken down', out of paper, ink, etc.

So far, our system has worked well here--we maintain the plotter, purchase ink, paper, etc. and it has become quite the revenue generator.

best,
Peter Allen

Evans Map Room Staff
Evans Map Room