Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:55:36 -0500
Subject:        RE: Denver, Hampton hotel reservations
Date:   Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:34:56 -0600
From:   Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Folks, I thought my experience getting a hotel room might be
instructive:

I called last night but was told that no block of rooms for WAML
appeared to be available, but that I should talk to the sales office
during business hours (9 to 5, MDT).  So I called back this morning and
was put through to Sales.  They confirmed that the block has already
sold out, but they were still able to give me an available room at the
conference rate.  This may help someone else who initially thinks
they're out of luck.

  In addition: Guys, my room has two double beds, if one of you still
needs a (non-smoking) room and wants to share the cost.  Just contact me
directly: [log in to unmask]

--Ken Rockwell
  University of Utah