From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:03:21 -0500
Subject:        Re: Recent Australasian atlases digitised
Date:   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:57:04 -0400
From:   Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

There seems to be a problem with many of the links, which I think
relates to an extra "_" at the end of the addresses.

One other thing. I wonder if there were a way to have a centralized link
to all the atlases, as opposed to one at a time, such as
http://www.davidrumsey.com/view/atlases .

Joel Kovarsky