From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:35:42 -0600
Subject: GIS Day 2011@Mason
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:09:33 -0500
From: Joy Suh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Please join us as George Mason University celebrates GIS Day, November
16 again if you will be in the Washington D.C. or Northern VA area.
This year's presentation theme is Census 2010 and GIS.
See our website for more details on our GIS Day program on campus:
http://infoguides.gmu.edu/gisday

Thanks very much,
Joy

=======================
Joy Suh
Government Information and GIS Librarian
Fenwick Library
George Mason University
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030