From:
Diana Rivera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:27:02 EST
Can someone help her with this please?

Subject:        Digital Boundary file for China, early 20th cent

I have been asked to forward the following request:

I am trying to find a digital boundary file (preferably made for use with
Atlas*GIS) for provincial boundaries of China in the early 20th century.
Before I get someone to create one, and possibly duplicate previous
efforts, does anyone have one or know someone who does?

Thanks!
Elizabeth J. Leppman, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Geography