From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:44:46 -0600
Subject:        Misc. offers from CU-Boulder Map Library
Date:   Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:38:17 -0700
From:   Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

Hi all-

We have the following duplicates to offer. We’d like to get rid of these
in the next week or so, as we prepare for library recarpeting. If
anyone’s interested in these, we’d rather send them to you instead of
boxing them up, moving them out of the way, and moving them back again
after recarpeting.

First come, first served.

State of Tennessee, Division of Geology – Geologic Map and Mineral
Resources Summary series – approximately 2 copy paper boxes worth of
quads from this series; unsure if we have complete set.

State of Rhode Island – Ground water map series – sheets 1-3, 5-19
(cover various quad of Rhode Island)

Bureau of Economic Geology, UT-Austin – Geologic Atlas of Texas – we
have two copies of the Waco sheet at 1:250,000

State of Delaware, Delaware Geological Survey – Misc. Map series no.4
Seismic Stratigraphy along three multichannel seismic reflection
profiles off Delaware’s Coast

State of Delaware, Delaware Geological Survey – Report of investigations
nos. 41-43

Please respond to me off-list if interested.

Thanks-

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

University of Colorado at Boulder

Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library

Campus Box 184

Boulder, CO 80309

(303)-492-4487 (phone)

(303)-735-4879 (fax)