From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:33:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 07:29:18 -0500
From: Charles Hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: re: Unknown Topo Symbol
Sender: Charles Hickman <[log in to unmask]>

Mike,

Good question.  Robert Rinehart of this office was able to check the microfiche
of the Long Lane 15' map.  It appears that the three circles are part of the
number "1000" which is the elevation for a benchmark.  The symbol is right on
the section line between section 13 and 14, and the "BM" label is just inside
section 14.

   Hope this helps,
   Charley

>>> "[log in to unmask]" 06/02 3:13 PM >>>