From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 17:33:16 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:44:35 -0400
From: Richard Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Flood Insurance Maps
Sender: Richard Webster <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

At the Public Library of Cincinnati, we are debating what to do with our
Flood Insurance Maps. We have them in paper and fiche, going back into the
'70s, and filed under their original no. (HH10.9) as well as their FEM no.
Do any of you retain the old ones? And, if so, would yoy please say why? Is
there a really good reason to keep them? Or, do you discard the old ones
once superseded?... Any answers to these questions would be greatly
appreciated and will help decide about what to do. Thanks in advance.
--- End Forwarded Message ---