From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:18:19 -0500
Subject:        Re: Historic topo scanning project
Date:   Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:13:21 -0500
From:   Paul Rascoe <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

We have put online the pre-1945 topo maps for 31 states:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/topo/
Any missing from our collection are not included. The remaining states
have been scanned, and will go online in the next few months.
There is a page on our site that includes both these topos, and those on
other sites:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/topo_sites.html

Paul Rascoe
Government Documents, Maps and
Electronic Information Services Librarian
University of Texas Libraries
Austin, Texas 78713-8916

512-495-4262