From:
Priscilla Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 16:39:35 EDT
Dear Maps-l,

I am a map librarian in Hong Kong.  I am planning an automation in my
library.  The library system of the Central Libraries is INNOPAC.  As a part of
library integration, most of our staff prefer to use the INNOPAC as a library
system for the Map Library.  Moreover, the INNOPAC has a Graphical User
Interface (GUI) which may be good for map collection.

        Have you heard of the GUI of INNOPAC?  As a map librarian, do you feel
that the GUI can work best for your map collection.  Please comment on
weaknesses and merits of the INNOPAC on our map collections.

        If the INNOPAC is not a good library system for our map collection,
please suggest any other good choices.  Thank you for your comments and
cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Priscilla Chan (Mrs)
(email: [log in to unmask])