From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 14:01:57 -0500
Subject:        [amcircle] book reviewer needed
Date:   Fri, 1 May 2009 08:22:40 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     AMC <[log in to unmask]>, mapsL <[log in to unmask]>,
IAG list <[log in to unmask]>

The Journal of Spatial Science is seeking a reviewer for the following title. Please contact me off ist if interested in reviewing it for us, and I wiill post it to you.

"Geological Atlas of Africa", 2nd ed., Thomas Schlueter, Springer, Berlin, 2008.
ISBN 9783540763246. Hardback, 307pp. Includes CD Rom.

Thank you

Dr Brendan Whyte
reviews editor, Journal of Spatial Science.
THAILAND

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: