From:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 14:49:18 -0500
Subject:        Chicago International Map Fair
Date:   Wed, 29 May 2013 14:47:07 -0500
From:   Sammy Berk <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

            I was referenced to your site by Ronald Grim to post a new
map fair that I have been putting together for the better part of the
year. It’s called the Chicago International Map Fair and it will be held
September 28-29 2013, with an opening cocktail party on September 27^th
. For more information feel free to contact me or go to the website.
www.chicagomapfair.com <http://www.chicagomapfair.com> . The fair will
feature nearly 20 dealers from the U.S. and Europe and include three
lectures provided by the Chicago Map Society as well as two tours of the
Newberry Library and their map archive.

All the Best,

*Sammy Berk*

Harlan J. Berk, Ltd