From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eustace M. Frilingos
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:07:17 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 03:50:32 -0400
From: "Eustace M. Frilingos" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Goode Homolosine QuickBasic program
Sender: "Eustace M. Frilingos" <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry to bother you again.  Over a year ago I had posted a message in
this list asking for data files with the coastline coordinates of the
continents, and I received 2 or 3 replies that directed me to a website
where I found a QuickBasic program that would print a Goode Homolosine
map from some CIA files.

Unfortunately, because of a hard drive failure I lost those files, as
well as the address of the website.  Before sending this message I did
search the MAP-L archive, but I only found there my original message
there, not the replies to it...  I also did an extensive search of the
web, but to no avail.

So would you please tell me again where I can find those files?

emf
--- End Forwarded Message ---