From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 12:13:38 EST
Hello All,
  We received an ILL request for 3 MF maps today, 1590 A & C and 1633-
A.  According to our check in records, we did not receive any of
these.  They are also not listed in Marcive.  The only reference I
can find to them is in the USGS Library.

   Since these maps are part of a series that we select, they should
have come through GPO (but didn't).  Most of us do not have time to
make sure that items we should get (especially those pertaining to
our state) are received.  Could someone at USGS enlighten me as to
why we may not receive certain maps through the GPO depository
system?  Just curious.  Linda Zellmer