From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:03:17 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:04:06 +07
From: Dik Priadin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: orthophoto generation
Sender: Dik Priadin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Does anybody have the knowledge to fullfill my following quriousity
1. what are the limitations if we conduct differential
   rectification or orthophoto process by using analogue instrument
   for the area which has a lot of tall structure (building,
   trees,etc)???
2. Could those limitations be reduced by using softcopy
   photogrammetry ?
3. if so, how could they be minimized by softcopy photogrammetry ??

That's all I want to know. Your respond means a lot to me.
Thanks in advance

-Dik Priadin-

--- End Forwarded Message ---