Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1993 17:06:43 EDT
At the May 1993 Executive Board meeting of the Western
Association of Map Libraries, we decided that it was
appropriate for papers submitted for publication in the
Information Bulletin to be refereed.  This already happens
informally, as the Executive Editor does seek input from
other map librarians as seems appropriate.  If you are
interested in being a "reader" of papers for the IB,
please let me know, and I'll put you on our roster.
Mary L. Larsgaard, Executive Editor, WAML Information
Bulletin.  Map & Imagery Lab, Library, UCSB  93106
805/893-4049; fax 805/893-4676