From:
Julee Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:43:54 -0500
Hello Janet,

Regarding shipping 10,000+ maps, the suggestion to palletize and mail them via freight is a good one. Rolling 10,000 maps into 5", 6" or even 8" tubes is quite an operation. Plus carrying dozens of 4-foot long tubes to your mailing room or wherever will need some muscle and good balance. I speak from experience.

Julee
Julee Johnson
Historic Urban Plans, Inc.
P.O. Box 276 ~ Ithaca, NY 14851