Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 14:39:54 EST
I am pleased as punch to announce that the Arthur Lakes Library's, at the
Colorado School of Mines, Web site is now up and running.

The Map Room has its own page.  I have mounted about 95 pages under the
Map Room.  Highlights include:
A complete list of every version of every topo of Colorado by USGS.
A bibliography of Mining in Colorado.
A comprehensive list of geological maps of Colorado.
An explanation of the G schedule.
A basic list of the G schedule.

Please visit!!!

http://www.mines.edu:8080/library/maproom/index.html

Your comments, suggestions and additions are appreciated and NEEDED.

--Christopher JJ Thiry
Map Librarian
Colorado School of Mines