From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:28:44 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:25:21 -0000
From: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: historical map scales <fwd>
Sender: Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>

John Olson:

First of all, try the appended website directly (which you could have
discovered through the History of Cartography gateway):-

http://www.kb.nl/kb/resources/framenet_kb.html?/kb/skd/skd/mathemat.html

If you prefer a work (i.e. a book) on the same subject in Portuguese to read
in bed, I can supply bibliographic details of this tomorrow.

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG;Compiler of 'Imago Mundi
Bibliography')
http://www.rgs.org

--- End Forwarded Message ---